We are now looking for experienced Site Managers to join our Projects team working on sites across the Central Belt. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with great ambitions for the future.
As a Site Manager, you will deliver all site-based construction elements associated with multi-discipline projects, on-time to fully satisfy customer requirements.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a full understanding of the construction of electrical, mechanical and process elements of a projects. From the planning stage, through construction and up to commissioning.
- Providing construction resourcing planning and strategy at bid stage
- Contributing to development of construction phase H&S plans on winning bids
- Liaising with Project Managers to manage all EICA and Mechanical installation. This includes development of programmes, risk assessments and method statements, lifting plans
- Liaising with Client Operations Teams throughout the construction phase
- Receiving, managing and issuing drawings for construction at site level. Checking construction meets the requirements of design
- Working with Team Leaders to ensure safe, efficient compliant site delivery, with maximised resource utilisation
- Managing internal direct reports for all construction teams and sub-contractor on site activities
- Planning, provision of all documentation, resources, tools, materials, consumables H&S equipment, and transport, to ensure safe and efficient construction
- Managing Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) as required, including pressure testing of pipe including testing of all pipework and civil construction. Managing all applicable test equipment required for the delivery of an SAT ensuring all certification is available for review when requested
- Completing site audits & inspections as required ensuring the highest standard of quality is maintained
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in the Water Industry is desirable
- SMSTS 5-day course completion
- DOMS card for clean water applications is desirable
- Awareness of NEC3 Construction & Engineering Contracts is desirable
- Awareness of WIMES including Specification CESWI7 & Section 502 CESWI6 Amendment is desirable
- Awareness of the Electrical at Work Regulations 1989 is desirable
WGM are committed to supporting an inclusive work environment that empowers all employees without exception. We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes: Flexible Working, Death in Service benefit, company sick pay and a company pension scheme, amongst others. There is also a chance of real internal progression within WGM Engineering and we can provide you with all the materials and support to achieve personal goals.
We would ask that agencies refrain from making contact.