We are currently looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join the team based in Livingston. This is the perfect time to join a growing company which has ambitious plans for the future.
As a Project Engineer, you will provide full project guidance and ensure that maintenance plans are developed and agreed as the overall work package evolves. You will also be responsible for preparing project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends before recommending actions to be taken.
- Ensure site visits are carried out, either by directly carrying these out or ensuring others have, specifically to assess job requirements
- Prepare project start enablers e.g. procurement/RAMS, ensuring RAMS are to an acceptable standard for client approval
- Complete subcontractor/supplier tendering accurately and in accordance with deadlines any associated frameworks
- Be part of multi-discipline team with emphasis on electrical, contributing to the group
- Provide discipline specific engineering level delivery support to project work fronts on-site
- Attend and contribute to inter-departmental & external meetings as required
- Manage sub-contractors where required
- Work closely within required frameworks with regards to compliance control and project quality
- Prepare accurate and timely documentation for O&M manuals
- Assist inter-departmental teams as required
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working on M&E contracts.
- Ability and flexibility to travel to sites throughout Scotland.
- Full UK Driving License is essential.
- 17th Edition Electrical Certification as a minimum.
Why work for us
We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes; 28 days holiday as a standard, company sick pay and a company pension scheme amongst others. We will also provide you with all the support and resources to progress and meet your personal ambitions.