We are currently looking for an Electrical Verification Engineer for our successful E&M team based in Glasgow. The Electrical Verification Engineer will support the E&M business stream to drive service delivery which will be recognised by the client and ensure key performance targets and SLAs are maintained.
As a Verification Engineer you will focus on the below key points:
- Ensuring client assets worked on, out turn with compliance to current electrical regulations, WIMES specification and Electrical Safety Rules (ESR)
- Continually help improve project communication and performance within the team
- Responsible for reporting designated electrical regulatory work fronts to Technical Support Supervisor
- Be responsible for liaising with senior internal stakeholder’s regards designated regulatory delivery
- Demonstrate excellent electrical interpretation of the current electrical regulations and WIMES specification
- Complete and upload all regulatory reports to shared cloud in timely manner
- ECS Card is essential
- 18th Edition certification is essential
- 2391 inspection & testing or equivalent is essential
- Experience working in electrical Inspection & Testing environment is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical construction to WIMES Specification
- Knowledge of safe systems of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid UK driving licence is essential
Why work for us:
WGM are committed to supporting an inclusive work environment that empowers all employees without exception. We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes: Flexible Working, Death in Service benefit, company sick pay and a company pension scheme, amongst others. There is also a chance of real internal progression within WGM Engineering and we can provide you with all the materials and support to achieve personal goals.
Please send an updated cv to the WGM recruitment team for further review.