We are looking to recruit an experienced Estimator with an Electrical bias to join our Projects Team at an exciting time as we continue to grow. As the Electrical Estimator, you will be involved with various high value projects and will have responsibility for producing estimates in line with our clients requirements.
- Preparing Electrical estimates from a varied range of works
- Reviewing and appraising supplier and subcontractor quotations
- Producing a base estimate, taking into consideration any exemptions and identifying key risks
- Estimating Project Risk Registers
- Liaising with a number of stakeholder within the business – Project Managers; Project Engineers; Technical & Design and Commercial personnel to successfully complete the estimate development process.
- Preparing estimates that support contractual change control
- Reporting on any challenges post estimate completion
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders
What we are looking for?
- Educated to a degree/HND level in Electrical Engineering. Alternatively have a qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Experience of working within the Waste and Water industry is beneficial but not essential
- At least two years’ experience in preparing MEICA estimates
- A real team player with good time management, organisational and IT skills
- A demonstrable ability to interpret and communicate complex technical information
Why work for us:
WGM are committed to supporting an inclusive work environment that empowers all employees without exception. We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes:
- Hybrid Working arrangements
- Life Assurance
- Company sick pay scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme
- Annual recognition awards
There is also a chance of real internal progression within WGM Engineering and we can provide you with all the materials and support to achieve personal goals.
To apply for the vacancy please upload your updated cv to the WGM recruitment team for further review.