As a result of our ongoing growth, we are now recruiting for specialist Coatings Applicators to join our Engineered Solutions Team. The successful Coatings Applicators will work as part of a team delivering the highly successful WGM Coatings business offering. The successful candidate will have previous experience in specialised applications and will be passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Safe Delivery of the Coatings Business
- Involved in the planning of tasks from job initiation through to the scheduled delivery
- Carry out and record all work quality documentation
- Responsible for the delivery of work quality
- Build and continually develop product knowledge and awareness
- Flexible across the varied work fronts
- Able to work in confined spaces
- Responsible for the delivery of work targets
- Assists with job planning
- Supports other Delivery streams as deemed necessary
- Creation of Risk Assessment documentation, safety documentation and Method Statements
- Works to gain NACE accreditation where requested
- Works to gain other certifications within the Coatings business
What are we looking for?
- NACE Accreditation
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Previous Coatings experience (preferably with Belzona or similar frameworks)
- CSCS/EUSR card holder (desirable)
- DOMS and Water Hygiene (desirable)
- Confined Space Entry Certificate
- Overhead pendant crane/gantry crane training
- Lifting Operations training
Why work for us?
WGM are committed to supporting an inclusive work environment that empowers all employees without exception. We have a salary on offer that is competitive within the market, along with our expanding benefits package which includes; Death in Service benefit, company sick pay and a company pension scheme amongst others. There is also a chance of real internal progression within WGM Engineering, and we can provide you with all the materials and support to achieve personal goals.